Tuesday, May 12, 2009

SILENCE! I KILL YOU!

I've been thinking whom to recommend to you.. I think there is not one, particular person I admire that is why this topic is quite difficult for me.

After some time, I've decided to write about JEFF DUNHAM. Probably some of you know him already. He is a famous comedian and a great entertainer. Dunham has voiced a few characters:
- Walter
- Peanut



- Jose Jalapeno on a Stick
- Bubba J
- Sweet Daddy D.
- Melvin the Superhero Guy
- Achmed the Dead Terrorist.
I assume you've all seen Achmed the Dead Terrorist and you know the most famous phrase of the last two years: Silence! I kill you :) However, my favourite character from those mentioned above is Peanut. He often makes fun of Jeff and Jose Jalapeno. Jeff and Peanut are amazing. They always make me laugh. The only problem is that they sometimes talk too fast and it's difficult for me to understand them :p
If you have the same problem I recommend Jeff's Polish Website to you: http://www.jeffdunham.pl where you can watch his performances with Polish subtitles :)
By the way, Jeff Dunham's Christmas Special is a must to see :)

I know from facebook that Jeff is coming with his tour to Europe. It's a shame he will not perform in Poland. I would love to see him live :)


1 comment:

beti86 said...

Peanut is the best :D i love them, they're so amazing, and I agree Christmas Special is a must :D ;*