Monday, December 1, 2008

MY MUSIC - MARIAH ROCKS ;-)

As I have already mentioned, my favourite singer is Mariah Carey. I started to be interested in her career in 1993 when she released her third studio album MUSIC BOX, which is by the way my favourite album of all.

Probably you all know her biggest hit "Without you" ( which was a cover of a song originally recorded by Badfinger ). This song comes from the Music Box. However, this one is not my favourite on the album. The song I like most is "Anyone you need a friend" :



The next album she recorded was called "Daydream". My favourite song from this one is "Looking in". If you're not Mariah's fan, you probably don't know it. I do like the lyrics of this song!




The best thing for me (as Mariah's fan) happened two years ago :) Some of you know that my sister lives in Chicago. I try to visit her at least once a year. That year I planned my my trip to the USA exactly in Septemper when Mariah gave a concert in Chi Town. I was there and my dream which I had been dreaming since being a 12year old girl came true. The concert looked like that:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mariah does rock!:D Music Box is definitely my favourite as well:)The whole album and the lyrics intends to cheer people up..Like the one you've put or "there's a hieeeeroł if you like inside your heart :D