Thursday, January 15, 2009

My childhood memories..

It's already a month after Christmas and I haven't managed to write about my Christmas memories till now :P Well, what I remember is that I loved when my whole family gathered at my grandma's. There were times when there were about twenty of us at one table :) that was fun. Now my sister and my cousins have their own families and the situation looks a little bit different. Unfortunately, we don't meet together so often.
What I also remember is that on Christmas Eve I used to sleep in the afternoon because I couldn't wait to our dinner and I wanted time to pass quicker :D I may have looked like that then:



I also recall the day when I learned that Santa didn't exist. I saw my dad putting Christmas gifts under the Christmas tree. I was so disappointed then! I went to my sister to tell her everything and somehow she knew that already ;-)

No comments: