Monday, January 19, 2009

MY TEACHING PRACTICE

As you probably know, I graduated from University of Economics over two years ago. I studied logistics there, and although I liked it, I couldn't imagine myself working in logistics for the whole life. I always wanted to study English (God knows why I had not done it earlier:P), that's why in March 2006 I decided to go our college. Since I took the old matura I had to pass the entrance exam. So apart from studying for my final exam at the universtity, I was revising my English :) The exams were very easy and as you can see I managed to pass them and I am happy to be a student again :D


After two years, I definitely know that I want to be a teacher. I started my teaching practice in high school (the 9th one, in Poznan) and I loved it. Before the first lesson I taught I was very nervous. I knew that I could expect everything :) But in fact everything went great. I felt that my decision about studying English to become a teacher was right. Apart from the fact that my lessons went ok, my mentor teacher told me that she would like to see me among the teachers of her high school. That was the best compliment ever :)

No comments: